Last Updated: April 17th 15:30
As we all adjust to a new way of working, we want you to know we’re committed to doing all we can to keep both our staff and our customers safe.
Data Time Systems is open and we’re working hard to ensure deliveries and our Time & Attendance support services can continue during these testing times. To do this, we’ve enforced measures to keep our staff safe, including remote working and we continue to partner with our couriers who have setup a no-contact delivery process.
You can contact us via phone and email during our normal business hours between 0900 – 1700, Monday to Friday.
We’re doing everything we can to get your orders to you as quickly as possible, but due to these increased safety measures, delivery may take a little longer than usual. If you have an order query, please contact the helpdesk. For anything else, please continue to check in regularly for the latest updates.
Thank you for your continued business. We look forward to a time when business operations can resume fully and will be happy to answer any queries you may have in the meantime.
Can I still order over the phone or by email?
- Yes, you can still order over the phone or via email. Government’s advise during this time is that where possible postal and delivery services should continue. We monitor this advise regularly and will keep you informed should this situation change.
I have an order pending – it has still not arrived – what happens next?
- To keep our team safe, it is taking a little longer than normal to get your order ready for despatch. If you feel your order is taking a substantially longer amount of time to arrive, please contact our help desk and we can track the order status and advise.
Do you have a no-contact delivery process in place?
- Yes. Our couriers are now providing no-contact delivery only.
For business premises, this means we’ll place packages outside your premises and contact you to advise the item has arrived, while maintaining social distancing restrictions.
For all deliveries, the drivers will photograph your package(s) in situ and record this for our records.
Please make sure you offer an up to date contact email and telephone when placing orders, so that we can issue pre/post-delivery notifications.
When will you start visiting customer sites?
- We’ve made the decision to suspend all customer facing visits until further notice in order to keep both our staff and our customers safe. We continue to follow government advise and will update you once this status changes.
We have biometric fingerprint terminals onsite and our business is open, but employees do not want to clock using this method, what can we do?
- All biometric finger-scan terminals supplied by us have a backup proximity reader built-in. We can supply employee cards or fobs at a discounted rate, or our helpdesk can guide you on alternative methods of clocking such as using a pin/password format and bypassing the need for employees to make contact with the fingerprint reader. During this time – fobs are the best non-contact method of clocking.
What happens if our time recording equipment fails during lockdown?
- In the first instance, please contact our helpdesk who will help you to troubleshoot the issue and offer a potential fix. In many cases a terminal reset under our guidance, will resolve the issue. Should the equipment still prove faulty, a team member will issue instructions for you to return the equipment to us for further diagnostic and repair.
Subject to availability and the level of cover you have in place, we will (subject to availability) offer a loan terminal whilst we attempt to repair your returned equipment.
Our standard T&C’s apply where we would advise on any additional costs for replacement parts prior to completing the repair or offer a new replacement should we be unable to fix the issue and deem the equipment un-usable.
What happens if our Time Attendance software application is not functioning properly?
- In the first instance, please contact our helpdesk who will help you to troubleshoot the issue and offer a potential fix.
Subject to site having a working broadband connection, we have the ability to remotely connect to the host computer running our T&A application, allowing our team to connect/assess and fix the reported issue without the need to attend site.
Should our helpdesk be unable to fix the issue directly, your request would be escalated to our developers for further assistance.
We are making every effort to offer the same level of service and fast response times as normal but ask that you bear with us should there be a slight delay during this time. If you are working reduced hours yourself and would like to schedule a specific date and time to work through the issue remotely, please let us know.
We have closed the business and sent all employees home; the equipment is not currently in use?
- We are doing all we can to support our customers and wider business community during this time. If you have a specific request, please let us know how we can help.
- We shall continue communications with all SLA customers as automatic support renewals come in to affect and have a number of options available subject to your operational status.
In preparation for better times, why not also consider using this time productively. We are currently offering the following services:
Free (no obligation) remote audit of your Focus T&A application. Upon completion our technicians will present a summary of potential improvements/best practise advise/ upgrade options and proposed housekeeping tasks.
Database cleanse. Subject to further analysis and client requirements. POA.
Training. If you don’t feel you are using the Focus application to it’s fullest capacity and would like additional training to see how you can utilise some key features or have a specific task you want to better understand, please get in touch.
Consumables & accessories. Replenish stock now to prepare for normal operation. All stock is currently available with next day delivery.